HR Generalist - Contract to hire
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Kent Manufacturing client is looking for an HR Generalist to join their growing team. This is a contract to hire position and can start ASAP for the right candidate!
Duties of the HR Generalist include:
- Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Will manage job postings on multiple job boards including Indeed and LinkedIn and assist with the coordination of interviews for qualified candidates.
- Conducts or acquires employee eligibility verifications.
- Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments. This may include safety training, anti-harassment training, professional licensure, and aptitude exams and certifications.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including data entry and onboarding tasks.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills of the HR Generalist include:
- 2+ years of experience as an HR Generalist
- Manufacturing industry experience preferred
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
Pay Rate: $27-31 Hour DOE
BrunswikSt's benefits include: Paid Sick Leave
Accrual: Employees accrue one hour of paid sick leave for every 40 hours worked.
Availability: Employees are entitled to use their accrued, unused paid sick leave beginning on the 91st calendar day after the start of their employment in quarter hour increments
Employees are not entitled to accrue paid sick leave for hours paid while not working or (while using paid sick leave).
Employees will be paid their “normal hourly compensation” for each hour of paid sick leave used.
Get fresh HR Generalist Human Resources jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.