Brunel is currently seeking a CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE for a contract to direct hire with our client in Lake Orion, MI.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing effective customer services for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as communicating effectively with team members within the supply chain.
Required Knowledge /Key Competencies:
a) Associates Degree or equivalent work experience
b) 1 to 3 years’ experience working in a customer service environment preferably in an automotive or manufacturing environment
c) Proficient using Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and Outlook
d) Working knowledge of ERP Systems; preferably Navision
e) Fluent English language skills required; Spanish or German language skills are considered a plus
1) Provides information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests
2) Processes customer purchase orders/changes/returns
3) Sends order confirmation and status to customer
4) Prepares, submits and follows up on customer quotes and communicates pricing on all products to customers as required.
5) Compiles information needed to create production order documents
6) Partners with sales team to meet and exceed customer’s service expectations
7) Actively maintain and develop work instructions and work processes
8) Process NCR (Non-Conformance Reports)
Brunel offers a competitive hourly wage and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision with programs to suit everyone. Benefits include paid holidays and PTO. At Brunel you can rest easy knowing your benefits will begin on your first day of employment.
Why Work Here?Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
There’s a significant opportunity to be hired direct and your benefits start on day 1. Apply now.