I. JOB SUMMARY
The Outside Parts Sales Manager (OPSM) manages sales and marketing programs to increase proprietary and aftermarket parts sales of the Bruckner Truck Sales Denver/Colorado Springs/Greeley AOR.
The OPSM provides leadership and drives parts sales through the Bruckner Truck Sales outside sales force in the Denver/Colorado Springs/Greeley. The OPSM implements the vision and direction of the Bruckner outside sales personnel to effectively drive parts sales. Additionally, the OPSM works with both our Corporate Parts Manager and local parts managers for a total solution effort that drives sales and margins for dealerships.
II. Core Responsibilities and Critical Competencies
• Leading activities that grow parts sales
• Support parts sales growth and profits
• Provides information and support to outside sales force that increases sales and margins
• Tracks sales, opportunities and activities use the MAPP program.
• Keeps all parties advised by submitting reports on time and in the proper manner
• Coaches and trains Outside Parts Salespeople (OPS) in the areas of sales, opportunity management, merchandising, pricing, operations, risk management and business performance analysis.
• Coordinate product offering and pricing with the Corporate Parts Manager
• Coordinate any new suppliers of products with Corporate Parts Manager
• Train all outside sales person on any new sales or software programs.
• Self-Management: Able to prioritize and complete tasks in order to deliver desired outcomes within allotted time frames
• Customer Focus: Committed to customer satisfaction
• Personal Accountability: Answerable for personal actions
• Results Orientation: Identifies actions necessary to complete tasks and obtain results
• Influencing Others: Able to personally affect others’ actions, decisions, opinions or thinking
• Planning and Organization: Establishes a process for activities that leads to the implementation of systems, procedures and outcomes
• Interpersonal Skills: Interacts with others in a positive manner
• Leading Others: Organizes and motivates people to accomplish goals while creating a sense of order and direction
• Self-Starting: Initiates and sustains momentum without external stimulation
III. POSITION REQUIREMENTS
Education & Experience:
1. High School Degree and applicable experience in parts management at the dealership level.
2. Degree or college credits toward Management or business preferred.
3. Five years or more experience in the operation of a heavy duty truck parts department. At least one year experience in the operation of a computerized inventory control system.
4. Read and write the English language.
5. Should be able to read computer-generated reports, office reports, invoices, etc.
6. Microsoft Excel and Word
7. Should be able to compute numbers manually, or by use of calculator or computer.
8. Required to operate computer terminals with keyboard and mouse, 10-key calculator, fax machine, and other various office equipment.
9. Must be able to use communicative skills to interact with customers, vendors, and co-workers in a positive and constructive manner.
A. Meeting Core Values.
B. Performance Reviews.
C. Meeting your specific company parts sales goals.
D. Deliver all goals as identified by the VP of Parts and Service and President.
VI. CORE VALUES:
• We act with honesty and integrity
• We value our people and communities
• We are customer focused
• We do what it takes
NOTES: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirement, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, the dealership reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (i.e., emergencies, changes in personnel, work load, rush jobs, or technological developments).
Keywords: Diesel OR Trucking OR Dealership OR ADP OR Mack OR Volvo OR Caterpillar OR Allison OR Cummins OR Dealer OR Heavy Equipment OR Trailer OR Truck Sales OR Deal Sheet OR Class A OR CDK OR Frame Shop OR Foreman OR Leasing OR Service OR Warranty OR Parts OR Office OR Semi Truck OR Mechanic OR Google Jobs OR Career OR B2B Outside Sales OR Sales Representative OR Commercial Sales, OR Fabrication