Project Engineer - Entry Level
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
HIRING IMMEDIATELY! CONSTRUCTION PROJECT ENGINEER
BRUCE & MERRILEES IS:
350+ Team Members Strong | 200+ Annual Projects | 73 Years & Thriving
50+ Safe Work Awards | 7 Offices | 3 Generations | 1 FAMILY BUSINESS
Building a long-term career with a family-oriented company!
Perks of Being Part of Our Bruce & Merrilees Family:
- Have FUN at work with a family-oriented company culture!
- Health, Dental and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Vision, Long Term Disability and Basic Life & AD&D Insurance 100% Funded by the Company
- Great Personal Time Off Increased over Length of Employment
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential, vehicle allowance and fuel card
- 401k with Company Match
- Company Events
- Educational Financial Assistance
As one of our Project Engineers, you are a valuable part of our success collaborating with the team to deliver "Beyond the Expected" results.
Some of the Work You'll Do:
- Commit to safe work there is nothing more important!
- Receive, review and submit all shop drawings
- Track project submittals
- Build construction project schedules
- Track and maintain installed quantities
- Assist in maintaining accurate cost reports and tracking
- Assist in estimating functions
- Develop Requests for Information (RFI)
- Develop relationships and communicate with customers
- Assist field team with questions on design and customer requirements
- Ensure your team adheres to contract requirements
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or Engineering or equivalent field experience
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent computer aptitude
Bonus Points if You Have:
- Primavera P6, Project, Viewpoint, AutoCAD, Navis, Bluebeam, HeavyBid, or ConEst experience
- Strong knowledge of electrical schematics
- Lean Construction Techniques
- Familiarity with T&D, Substation, Commercial, Industrial Electrical, DOT/Heavy Highway, Traffic Signal
At Bruce & Merrilees, we are energized by a core commitment to safety. We put your safety first, so you go home from our family to yours always. Being a third-generation family-owned and operated company, our family culture keeps us grounded providing you with versatility where leaders illuminate career paths and opportunities to achieve your aspirations. You'll work alongside other bright, self-starters who strengthen the community and transform the world. And upon the completion of a project, you'll proudly look at what was created and know you've made a difference.
If you are interested in joining an ever-growing team with opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished business leaders, this is your next career step. When you join Bruce & Merrilees, you do more than simply switch companies to advance your career and invest in your future. You become part of the Bruce & Merrilees family.
Bruce & Merrilees is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status. Our hiring process includes drug & alcohol screening, E-verify, driving record, and background check. Bruce & Merrilees is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Bruce & Merrilees
TechnologyView all jobs at Bruce & Merrilees