Join a team-centered company that rewards integrity, values initiative and treats employees like family. Brubacher Excavating is a site contractor, with headquarters in Bowmansville, PA, serving the residential, industrial, commercial, utility and energy construction markets in Southeastern PA and Northern DE. At the heart of our company are hundreds of team members who make the incredible work we do possible. If you are seeking a place where you can feel valued, grow and excel in your career and truly enjoy what you do, consider Brubacher.
Plus, our benefits go above and beyond!
- Competitive Compensation
- Generous Vacation Program
- Choice of Medical Insurance Plans
- Tuition/Student Loan Debt Assistance
- Onsite Fitness Center
- Growth and Development Opportunities
- And More!
About the Surveyor position:
The individual filling this role must be able to determine the precise location and measurements of points, elevations, lines, areas, and contours needed for construction and land development. Technical support must be given when questions regarding GPS are raised. The individual will also need to perform the following:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Researches previous survey evidence, maps, physical evidence, and other records to obtain data needed for surveys.
- Use proper procedures and methods for establishing accurate control on projects for which the individual is responsible.
- Will create the three dimensional model and install it into GPS Dozers.
- Keeps accurate notes, records, and sketches to describe and certify work performed.
- Assumes responsibility for work.
- Researches and recommends the purchase of computer software and survey /GPS /robotic instruments and other equipment. Is considered the resident expert in the profitable and accurate use and care of such equipment.
- Works well under pressure in order to keep jobs progressing in a timely manner.
Individual is responsible to explain clearly, to the survey crew chief, the calculations needed for that days work. They are also responsible to assist the Survey Manager with personnel as needed.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Requires at least a high school education and up to 5 years of surveying experience. Related technical school and/or licensing courses or college are a plus and may reduce the experience factor.
COMPUTER SOFTWARE SKILLS
An associates degree or at least five years experience in AutoCad is needed, and must be skilled and organized in file management. Individual needs to be experienced in preparing stake-out data for construction stake-out crews and be familiar with stake-out methods. A working knowledge of MS Word and Excel are helpful.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Training & Development
- Wellness Resources
Brubacher Excavating IncBowmansville, PA
ConstructionView All Brubacher Excavating Inc Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.