Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, a downtown Denver based law firm with 35+ Intellectual Property professionals, is seeking an experienced Trademark Paralegal to join our firm. This individual will support multiple attorneys in our trademark specialty by providing excellent paralegal level assistance.
The responsibilities will vary based on matters and clients, but will include:
- Managing the trademark docket
- Processing correspondence to and from the USPTO and foreign associates
- Preparing documents for filing with the USPTO
- Assist with correspondence with clients regarding patent and trademark matters
- Report generation from docketing software
- Creating and opening new trademark files
- Retrieving information from the USPTO database
- Assist with due diligence related to contracts, agreements, etc.
The successful candidate will possess over seven years of trademark experience within Intellectual Property, as well as be self-motivated, proficient at multi-tasking, and possess excellent communication skills. Being a deadline driven environment, we are seeking an individual who thrives in this type of atmosphere while continuing to be efficient and organized. We require experience within docketing software systems, preferably PATTSY. If this opportunity sounds like a good fit for you, please send your cover letter and resume.