Warehouse Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work 15 days out of a month. This is the job for you!
This position will assist drivers with warehouse data order entry for incoming loads.
Completes all customer service activities including:
· Responding to inquiries
· Processing orders and handling complaints in a prompt and courteous manner
- Process and input all customer orders.
- Run stock reports to verify product availability.
- Generate all related documentation and information necessary to pick and ship customer orders.
- File all documentation in the proper location
- Post inventory transactions.
- Check all orders for special requests, including requests to expedite.
- Trace orders as required and communicate status to the customer.
- Complete invoicing in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive procedure documentation.
- Maintain damage records and back-order logs
- Answer phone calls and operate various types of office equipment, including computing equipment.
- Maintain an excellent working relationship with all customer contacts by responding to all inquiries and complaints concerning work orders, invoices, shipments, and inventory counts in a timely and courteous manner
- Report customer feedback to management, including signs of customer dissatisfaction.
- High school degree required
- no experience necessary
Knowledge and Skills
- General office knowledge, including telephone techniques and computer skills, in a customer service environment
- Effective communication and listening skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications, including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, and MS PowerPoint
- Must demonstrate responsible work habits and satisfy pre-employment requirements, including background check and drug screen.
Environment and Physical Requirements:
- Duties include administrative functions involving use of telephone and computer
- Communication with people
- Must be able to sit a minimum of eight (8) hours per day, perform keyboard operations a minimum of six (6) hours per day, and must be able to stand/climb stairs as required
- Position may be exposed to heavy duty tractors and trailers, gas and diesel engines, maintenance areas, shipping and receiving docks, material handling equipment, warehouse personnel, and OTR drivers
Brown West Logistics
5564 Alan B Shepard StreetTrenton, OH
Get fresh Warehouse Customer Service jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.