Vice President of National Accounts
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position reports to the Vice President of Sales & Marketing.
This position is a member of the company’s Sales & Marketing team and will support the company’s efforts to maintain and expand existing relationships and acquire new partnerships. A key focus of this role will be to maintain and expand relationships with high-profile national, multi-location accounts. The Vice President of National Accounts will drive the company’s achievement of its customer acquisition and revenue goals.
- Utilize customer, industry, and market intelligence to expand existing and acquiring new accounts.
- Generate new prospect lists, leverage existing client relationships, identify target contacts list, and deliver weekly status update to senior leadership team.
- Learn and utilize Brown’s robust pricing model to price/solution new business, and prepare formal responses to Requests for Information (RFIs) and Request for Proposals (RFPs).
- Develop new and improve upon existing tools and processes to provide a holistic customer solution and operational onboarding experience that includes real-estate, product storage, flow and design, warehouse management system, material handling equipment, and service level/key performance indicator reporting.
- Evaluate and implement the use of industry-relevant, leading-edge technology innovations that will enhance an overall solution offering and value proposition to new and existing customers.
- Represent company at trade show associations and similar events to promote company.
- Coordinate new account start-up with Director of Operations including thorough review of account profile and specific service requirements.
- Collaborate with VP of Sales & Marketing to develop/enhance marketing materials, proposal templates, and prospecting tools to support business development and marketing efforts.
- Develop professional presentations and deliver information to key internal and external stakeholders.
- Submit weekly expense reports as required.
- College degree required OR equivalent work experience
- 10 years of sales experience preferred
- 5+ years of supply chain/logistics experience preferred
Knowledge and Skills
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be proficient in the use and support of all MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- The ability to multitask and work on multiple projects at one time.
- Ability to work effectively on own with minimal supervision and support multiple projects to meet defined deadlines.
- Contract negotiation
- Understand and uphold company Core Values
Environmental and physical requirements
- 50% + travel will be required.
- Duties include administrative functions such as using the phone, computer, and communicating with people.
- This job will require occasional lifting of no more than 50 pounds.
- Must be able to sit a minimum of 8 hours per day, perform keyboard operations and must be able to stand and climb stairs as required.
Brown West Logistics
Get fresh Vice President Sales jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.