Accounts Payable Specialist
- Expired: 20 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position Overview: ***This is not a REMOTE position***
The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for all tasks related to paying vendors after authorization is received from the appropriate individual. This includes record keeping and the actual payment to vendors.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8 AM-5 PM
- Working with the financial and management staff as appropriate in performing the appropriate steps to perform the monthly accounting close processes for each Brown division.
- Code and Key invoices, 3-way matching, scanning, and filing invoices.
- Distribute invoices daily to appropriate individuals for approval
- Communicate with vendors when invoices are in question; assist vendors who are seeking payment and/or need information. Maintain an up-to-date list of vendors, their addresses, and any relevant performance information.
- Perform additional related duties and assignments as directed by Management
- High School Diploma or minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Must be able to manage multiple concurrent tasks in a dynamic environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to successfully interface with individuals at all levels, including top management is essential.
- High degree of proficiency in using a computer is required especially MS Excel.
- Great Plains knowledge/proficiency a plus.
Environment and Physical Requirements:
The majority of the work week will be in office. Duties to include administrative functions using the phone, computer and communicating with people. This job will require occasional lifting of up to 30 pounds. Must be able to sit a minimum of 8 hours per day, perform keyboard operations a minimum of 6 hours per day, and must be able to stand and climb stairs as required.
Brown Trucking Company
6908 Chapman RoadAtlanta, GA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Brown Trucking Company
Get fresh Intern Accounts Payable Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.