Logistics Carrier Sales - Entry Level
Brown Logistics Services Atlanta, GA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
Brown Logistics Services, headquartered in Lithonia, GA which is a suburb of the Atlanta metro area, delivers capacity solutions to a broad range of customers. As a subsidiary of Brown Integrated Logistics, we utilize resources from the Brown family of companies including partner carriers and technology capabilities to deliver strategic solutions for every situation. With over 50 years of logistics experience, we DELIVER our core values and we are committed to building partnerships, bridging solutions and bolstering success. We are looking for skilled individuals to grow our Brown family of employees. This person needs to have a great attitude, strong work ethic and be DRIVEN to succeed in a stressful environment.
Each and every Brown Logistics employee is personally invested in ensuring our clients receive the most innovative, efficient and cost-effective solution available.
This is an exciting career opportunity for a well-organized self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills who enjoys a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Compensation includes a base salary PLUS performance based annual bonus!
The Logistics Coordinator is responsible for being a proactive member of a division that is tasked with increasing sales in current and new markets. You will learn all about freight brokerage and how to close a sale. This position will prepare you to step up to the next level and be a productive member of the sales team. You will work with members of the team to develop your own customers and develop strategic relationships within the industry. Perfect for new college graduates looking for a position where you can tailor your own success and advancement.
- Telemarketing sales calls to establish prospective accounts for the purpose of generating sales growth
- Introduction of Brown Logistics Services to potential customers
- Prepare and mail broker qualification information packets to prospects
- Research and identify opportunities with current and potential customers
- Learn all stages of the sales cycle: cold call, introduction, demonstration, quote, close, follow-up
- Build solid inside sales leads
- Maintain accounts, contacts and opportunity information
- Initiate sales pipeline with qualified leads and prospects
- Create new ideas to solicit customers using technology and marketing materials
- Routine follow-up calls with all leads
- Report weekly activity to direct manager
- Learn to manage corporate accounts as designated
- Work daily with sales team to develop and grow revenue
- Perform additional related duties and assignments as directed by Management
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Highly motivated and driven to succeed
- Team player
- Excellent oral, written, and listening skills
Environment and Physical Requirements:
The majority of the work week will be in the office. Duties to include administrative functions using the phone, computer, and communicating with people. This job will require occasional lifting of no more than 30 pounds. Must be able to sit a minimum of 8 hours per day, perform keyboard operations a minimum of 6 hours per day, and must be able to stand and climb stairs as required.
Brown Logistics ServicesWhy Work Here?
Brown Logistics Services is a leader in the transportation and freight brokerage industry. We offer a competitive wage and benefit package.
Brown Logistics Services, headquartered in Lithonia, GA, delivers capacity solutions to a broad range of customers. As a subsidiary of Brown Integrated Logistics, we utilize resources from the Brown family of companies including partner carriers and technology capabilities to deliver strategic solutions for every situation. With over 50 years of logistics experience, we DELIVER our core values and we are committed to building partnerships, bridging solutions and bolstering success.
6908 Chapman RdAtlanta, GA
Transportation and Storage