Are you highly motivated? Are you friendly and outgoing? Do you want to make between $50,000 - $100,000 a year? Does the thought of helping people repair their largest asset, their home, excite you? If this sounds like the type of person that you are, we would love to hear from you. We are looking for a self-motivated Outside Sales Representative to join our team in Dallas, TX!
What does a typical day look like for an Outside Sales Representative?
- We will schedule pre-set and pre-qualified leads each week for you. No cold calling!
- After completing the paid training, you will inspect homes and commercial businesses that need foundation repair or related work.
- You will be paid bi-weekly.
What do we provide?
- Four weeks of paid training plus certification We will teach you how to evaluate a property and develop a repair plan for foundation repair. All you need is a valid driver's license, the desire to make money, and the desire to make a difference in peoples lives
This is a commission-based compensation. Earnings vary from $50,000 - $100,000 per year.
Simply put: The harder you work, the more you earn.
- Outstanding sales, customer service, time management and follow-up skills
- Motivation to succeed with a strong desire to help people and earn a good income
- Be likable, friendly, and passionate
- Previous in-home sales experience is preferred
- A minimum of 3 years of inside/outside sales experience
- Must pass a pre-employment Drug test, have a favorable driving record and background
What do we offer?
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- 401K and Roth
- Generous commission-based compensation
- Four weeks of paid training
- Company issued cell phone, a laptop, and a portable printer
- Company Car and Fuel for qualified drivers or optional car allowance
- Tuition Reimbursement
You are also invited to stop by our office to fill out an application in person!
We are taking applications Monday-Friday, from 7 am to 10 am.
Brown Foundation Repair
Dallas, TX 75229
At BROWN, we wrote the book in Foundation Repair and we go by the book. We are proud of the excellent reputation we have earned. Our history of service, excellence, and pride in our work shows in every foundation we repair.
You can count on Brown Foundation Repair.
Our Beliefs and our Culture:
At Brown, we believe that hiring the most qualified people with the right skill set and mindset, such as yourself, allows us to deliver the highest quality foundation services and a best in class customer experience.
Our company culture is centered on being family oriented; we teach, learn, and motivate one another. We are looking for team members that want to make a difference in the lives of other team members as well as our customers. Our reputation is built on honesty, integrity, quality craftsmanship and customer service. As an employer, we are committed to employee satisfaction, job safety and professional growth.