File Clerk Runner
- Posted: over a month ago
Brown & Streza, LLP is a mid-sized law firm in Orange County that focuses on Business Planning, Estate Planning, Complex Income Tax Planning, Charitable Sector and Mergers & Acquisitions.
We are seeking a bright and enthusiastic individual to work in our busy law firm. This is an entry-level clerk position with opportunity for growth. The position involves routine clerical duties, maintaining documents arranged in an electronic file according to an established system, and assisting employees as needed.
- Maintain current and accurate information in our database
- Maintain file integrity and processes by following firm procedures
- Ensure all files taken from file rooms are properly checked out to the person requesting
- Locate and retrieve files, folders, or documents for firm employees
- Re-file documents when returned
- Delivery of files to attorneys and paralegals between two buildings in close proximity
- Restock the beverages and utensils in the kitchens and barista bar daily
- Copy and scan files and physically store files in storage facilities as required
- Courier duties as needed for the firm
- Excellent administrative, verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Attention to detail
- Organization skills required
- Accurate typing and prior exposure to Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to operate computer, photocopiers/scanners, and fax machines
- Valid CA driver’s license, vehicle, and active car insurance
- Ability to lift and carry 30 pounds
- Frequent standing and walking
- Sitting for up to four hours at a time
- Bending and stooping as needed
- PPO medical plans with employer funded HSA
- 401(k) plan with employer matching
- 38 hour work week – ½ day Fridays
- Great working environment
- Orange County Register 2020 and 2021 Top Workplace
Applicants will be asked to submit a resume, cover letter and 3 professional references.
Brown & Streza LLP
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?