Brown & Brown of South Carolina, Inc— is growing and seeking an exceptional individual with proven discipline, and commitment to join our team as Assistant to the Commercial Insurance Lines Division. Our clients include businesses in a variety of industries. In this role, you will work closely with the Commercial Lines Account Managers and Producers to service new and existing accounts to achieve Agency sales goals and service standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsibilities involve performing administrative clerical functions, with the primary function of processing incoming documents via mail/fax/email coming into the agency
- Review insurance documents to file them in the document management system and set the appropriate task for respective Account Manager
- Policy and Endorsement Checking
- Application and proposal creation
- Certificate processing
- Perform other duties as assigned
- SC Agents License preferred or required to obtain within 90 days of being hired.
- Prior experience working in an administrative or customer service role, insurance experience a PLUS!
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite, especially Excel and Word.
- Complete tasks timely and accurately, being organized and detail-oriented.
- High School Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree a PLUS!
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to complete tasks timely and accurately
- Results oriented with the drive to succeed
To APPLY for this position, scroll to the top of this posting and click on APPLY HERE. If you have any technical difficulties please email [email protected] #ZRCM