Controller Accounting Manager
Broward Community & Family Health Centers, Inc. Hollywood, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
We are seeking a Controller to join our team! You will work alongside the financial management team.
- Maintains chart of accounts, prepares compiles and reviews journal entries to post to the general ledger on a monthly basis.
- Complete monthly journal entries
- Posts all monthly and year-end adjusting entries as directed.
- Maintenance of complete filing system for all related accounting records and reports.
- Reviews all disbursement activity to ensure accuracy in payments, coding, and posting to the general ledger.
- Ensure all bank reconciliations are prepared monthly and necessary journal entries are recorded.
- Monthly and quarterly analysis of payroll data for accuracy.
- Assists in preparing the monthly financial statements
- Assists in preparing required governmental reports consistent with the agency’s particular reporting requirements.
- Assists in preparing the organizational budget and other various budgets as needed.
- Analyze general ledger accounts to ensure accuracy of coding and account balances. Responsible for other duties as assigned.
· A Bachelors Degree in Accounting and a minimum of five years of accounting experience, with three years being in a supervisory capacity.
· CPA and/or MBA preferred
· Five years of healthcare executive operational management and healthcare contract management experience in a non-profit, federal, and/or state government healthcare program or another complex healthcare environment.
· Must have FQHC experience (Federally Qualified Health Center)
· Proficiency in accounting software, Microsoft Suite, and other business software
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
· Must demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to interface effectively with members of a culturally and professionally diverse staff and population.
· Must demonstrate strong multi-tasking, organizational, and detail-oriented skills.
· Ability to follow detailed written and oral instructions.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Primary care services are available to families, businesses and individuals regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or their ability to pay.
Our medical staff consist of highly-trained board certified physicians, psychiatrist, nurse practitioners, Physician Assistants, LPNs, medical assistants, and other support staff.
Broward Community & Family Health Centers, Inc.Why Work Here?
Great benefits, culture, and opportunity to make an impact on the community we serve!
Broward Community & Family Health Centers, Inc. is a non-profit organization committed to providing accessible comprehensive high quality primary and preventive care services to all persons with dignity and respect. Our focus is on preventive care and health education to promote healthier lifestyles in the communities we serve. Primary care services are available to families, businesses and individuals regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or their ability to pay. Our medical staff consist of highly-trained board certified physicians, psychiatrist, nurse practitioners, Physician Assistants, LPNs, medical assistants, and other support staff.
Finance and Insurance