Assistant Program Manager
We are currently accepting applications for Assistant Program Manager:
- Full-Time Position
Benefits available for Assistant Program Manager:
For Your Wallet:
- Flexible schedule
- Shift differential on weekends
- Back Up pay
- Paid training
- PTO start accruing on date of hire
- Free meals
- Referral Bonus
- Length of Service Bonus
- Rain – Get paid before payday!
- Direct Deposit
- Paid bi-weekly
For Your Health:
- MyStrength Complete – No cost Mental Health help for you and your family.
- Company paid Life Insurance/AD&D
- Health Insurance
- HRA - Health Reimbursement Account
- No Cost Near Site Clinic - ReforMed
- FSA - Flexible Spending Account
- Short Term Disability
- Critical Illness
Assistant Program Manager Duties:
- Assist in supervision of staff
- Plan care for the clients
- Coordinate staff training
- Assist/support clients in daily activities
- Electronic charting and documentation
- Attend training as needed
- Provide client transportation in company vehicles
- Be supportive, caring, and attentive
- Be willing to work cohesively with other co-workers
- Act quickly in case of emergencies
Assistant Program Manager Requirements:
- A minimum of a high school diploma or GED. Bachelor’s Degree in a human services field preferred or equivalent.
- Previous supervisory experience a plus.
- Must pass a caregiver background check.
- Able to lift 25 lbs preferred.
- A current driver's license is required.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and in writing.
- Must be compassionate, respectful, and have good interpersonal skills.
- Good time management.
Brotoloc North has been committed to providing high quality, professional care to our residential clients for over 50 years. We are an organization that values honesty, dedication, determination, and hard work in the service of others.
Caregiver - Personal Care Worker - Residential - CBRF - Direct Support
Brotoloc Health Care Systems IncAppleton, WI
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.