- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Does plumbing give you a sense of purpose? You like, maybe even love the work, but you’ve grown tired of the manager you work for, the time away it keeps you from your family or the pay? Before you think about choosing another career, check out Brothers Plumbing and see why we’ve been selected one of Denver’s Top Place to Work for 4 years in a row.
For over 40 years plumbing has been the backbone of our company and we are committed to being the preferred employer for plumbers just like you who seek an opportunity to work for a team that values your craftsmanship, your integrity and job that provides a quality of life and paycheck that beats every other employer you have worked for. Plus, if you apply now, you could be eligible for a $5,000 sign-on bonus.
Because we know you could work anywhere, check out why you want to work here:
- We pay the top plumber salaries in our area. We believe you get what you pay for, don’t you? Between your hourly rate and incentives, you should be making well over six figures.
- Your health is important to us, so we provide a full benefits package that includes, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life Insurance
- We know you have retirement on your mind, so we also provide 401K with a 4% match
- Because we know family is important, we provide PTO and Paid Holidays
- We’ll provide you with company supplied Uniforms, Truck, Phone and Tablet
- Dispatched from your home – no need to come to the shop every day
- A Company that treats you like family and not a number on payroll!
Here’s what you’ll be asked to do:
- Installing plumbing systems by assembling, positioning, and sealing valves, pipe fittings, and pipes
- Repairing and maintaining plumbing systems by replacing washers, mending burst pipes; opening clogged drains
- Complying with federal, state, and local building and plumbing codes by enforcing adherence to requirements
- Providing plumbing information to customers by answering questions and requests
What does it take?
- One year of quality work experience as a residential plumber is required- no short cuts. (Just how you like it!)
- You’re a great communicator. You explain things well, and the people around you love that you’re never condescending about it.
- You’re not afraid of tricky plumbing problems, and you're competitive. And when you know a plumbing issue can’t be fixed with a repair alone, you know when to recommend installs to customers instead.
- Must be able to install to code and company requirements.
- Possess a valid driver’s license with a solid driving record.
- Must be able to pass background checks and drug screening.
Brothers Plumbing Heating & ElectricWhy Work Here?
Family Owned Company, Great Benefits, & Sign on Bonus for Skilled Technicians!
A great place to be, A great place to work! At Brothers, we truly value each team member and the assets they bring to our team. We strive to create a great opportunity for someone who wants to grow and develop into a career. Doesn’t hurt we have a fun work environment where team members receive recognition and appreciation for the work they do! Named the Denver Post’s Top Workplaces 2017-2022, Brother Plumbing Heating & Electric is an employer of choice. We uphold beliefs, core values, and a vision that sets us apart! We truly value each team member and provide a great career opportunity with continuous education and professional development. Plus, we have a fun work environment with recognition and appreciation for the hard work you do! In turn, we help you achieve higher levels of personal, financial, and professional success. We treat our team of employees like family, and we treat our family well. Want to be a part of it?
Get fresh Plumber Plumbing jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.