Brothers Plumbing Heating & Electric Thornton, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
GENERAL DISCRIPTION OF THE JOB:
Dispatch work involves scheduling and routing of service technicians & calls and contacting customers to maximize work to be performed by the service department. Performance of simple clerical work will also be required.
- Dispatch tech's for profits using map tools (i.e. MapPoint, GPS)
- Assist callers in understanding their problem and communicate fee’s, method of service, and payment options
- Utilizes scheduling priorities & tech skills to schedule appointment times and range calls on the schedule
- Answers phones correctly and in a professional manner.
- Takes calls correctly using scripts and professional practice steps
- Enters all customer data in the computer
- Perform related work as assigned
- Makes outbound calls to complete service checks using script
- Offers company offers as needed
- Answer and take care of emails received via the service inbox
Experience and Training, Education, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Dispatching experience preferred
- Knowledge of the Windows Operating system, including Outlook
- Very proficient typing abilities
- Must be able to multi-task. Communicate to multiple people at the same time (clients, CSR’s, management, and techs), use many online programs at the same time.
- Previous leadership experience is a plus!
Brothers Plumbing Heating & ElectricWhy Work Here?
Family Owned Company, Great Benefits, & $5,000 Sign on Bonus for Skilled Technicians!
Brothers has been serving Denver since 1980. We uphold beliefs and core values that set us apart while considering ourselves family and hope that you will join our family too. We truly value each team member and create a great opportunity for someone who wants to grow with us. At Brothers we have a fun work environment where you receive recognition and appreciation for the work you do!