We are looking for polished Security Officers and Supervisors that have retail and customer service experience that want to join our team of professionals and enjoy a rewarding career. Part Time to Full Time / Day and Evening shifts available in the Biloxi, MS area. Former military and law enforcement experience desired.
This is a high visibility, constantly moving patrol detail, requiring client engagement. Great starting opportunity for leadership positions.
· Foot patrol of store interior
· Vehicle patrol of parking lot
· Provide an alert presence that deters violent criminal activity / Impression of Control
· Provide customer friendly atmosphere
· Report to work on time, every time / Prompt
· Present an image of control / Professional
· Customer focus / Engagement
· Provide intelligent, timely reports
· Second shift priority
· Site supervision potential
· Military Veteran with an Honorable Discharge
(Military experience can be substituted with Law Enforcement Experience or 60 College Credits)
· Must have a valid, state issued Driver’s License and clean driving record
· A US citizen or an alien lawfully authorized to work in the United States
· Must pass a background check and drug screen
· Must present a professional image
· Excellent communication skills, outgoing personality
· Keen attention to detail
· Punctuality, no tardiness accepted
· Must own a smartphone for scheduling and clocking in / out
· Ability to stand and walk an entire shift
· Reliable transportation and proximity to site(s).
· Supervisory experience a plus
· Prompt / Professional / Engaged
Licensed in every state, BRC leverages the operational efficiencies of their 24/7 Global Command Center to ensure seamless Command, Control, Communication and Coordination of every security officer in the field. The unparalleled efficiency and effectiveness of our Command Center, and our fleet of Mobile Command Centers and SmartTrucks, has transformed Brosnan’s service delivery.
For almost 25 years, Brosnan has evolved as risk has evolved by providing security solutions that not only help protect against threats, but identify and mitigate issues before they become a threat.
Brosnan’s shift from the historical delivery of labor-based security to technology-infused risk mitigation solutions has provided a safer and more secure environment for our clients. The unwavering commitment to identify, test, and pilot innovative best-in-class security technologies has redefined our service delivery. Over its history, Brosnan has consistently seized opportunities to meet changing client needs.