We are seeking an Unarmed Security Officer to become an integral part of our team. The selected individual will monitor the entrance to the facility to ensure establishment rules are known and adhered to.
- Monitor premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules
- Warn violators of premise rules and regulations
- Report any facility issues such as fire hazards and leaking water pipes
- Request emergency personnel for high risk situations
- Previous experience in security, law enforcement, or other related fields.
- Active Virginia State Security License
- Familiarity with security equipment
- Poses a Smartphone
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Be able to stand long hours on your feet.
- Strong attention to detail
Licensed in every state, BRC leverages the operational efficiencies of their 24/7 Global Command Center to ensure seamless Command, Control, Communication and Coordination of every security officer in the field. The unparalleled efficiency and effectiveness of our Command Center, and our fleet of Mobile Command Centers and SmartTrucks, has transformed Brosnan’s service delivery.
For almost 25 years, Brosnan has evolved as risk has evolved by providing security solutions that not only help protect against threats, but identify and mitigate issues before they become a threat.
Brosnan’s shift from the historical delivery of labor-based security to technology-infused risk mitigation solutions has provided a safer and more secure environment for our clients. The unwavering commitment to identify, test, and pilot innovative best-in-class security technologies has redefined our service delivery. Over its history, Brosnan has consistently seized opportunities to meet changing client needs.