Unarmed Security Field Supervisors
Apply now - Scheduling interviews for immediate hire. Biloxi / Gulfport, Mississippi area.
Former Military / LEO / Criminal Justice
Valid Driver's License Mandatory
The Field Supervisor will assist and follow the directives of the Operations Managers with the administration and managerial duties to enforce regulations, governing State and Federal laws, and Company policies. As experienced Security Officers and Managers, they will also be responsible for the Training of Security Officers under their supervision in order to develop a staff that is always “Prompt, Professional, and Engaged.” Field Supervisors will be utilized at the discretion of the Operations Managers to ensure mission accomplishment.
Some duties are listed below; however, they are not all inclusive and the Field Supervisor must be adaptable and follow the direction of the Operations Manager.
- Perform all duties of Security Officer and Supervisor as needed
- Inspects and evaluates and evaluates Security Officers for alertness, appearance, and proper performance while on duty and report and correct deficiencies to the Operations Manager
- Communicate company policies and procedures to all shift personnel
- Assist the scheduling department with the filling of open shifts, by responding immediately to open shifts and making phone calls to cover the openings as needed
- Assist in the development, administration and implementation of training programs
- Conduct Supervisory visits to all locations assigned
- Assists as needed with complaints from clients and or client’s customers
- Assist with Investigations of accidents, thefts, property losses, homicides, or other unlawful activities as directed by Operations Manager
- Vehicle maintenance and upkeep
- Adapt and work extended hours, flex days off if needed, respond off-duty if needed and directed by Operations Manager
- Attend meetings and special events as directed by the Operations Manager. Conduct thorough vehicle inspections on all patrol vehicles and report all discrepancies
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times, even off-duty
- Understand that you are personally liable for the proper use of the issued Company Credit Card and any other issued company property (i.e. Cell phone and or tablet.)
- Operate any vehicle company or personal, professionally and lawfully while on duty
- When operating a company vehicle, it is only for business use and never for personal endeavors
- Brief the Operations Manager of any unusual occurrences that happened on your shift
- Ensure Security Guards provide high quality services to protect people and property
- Must maintain a satisfactory attendance, punctuality, and performance throughout your employment as a Field Supervisor
- Make Supervisory visits to all client Management on a regular basis
- Utilizing client concerns and suggestions to improve our business model
- Fill-in post until replacement arrives
Licensed in every state, BRC leverages the operational efficiencies of their 24/7 Global Command Center to ensure seamless Command, Control, Communication and Coordination of every security officer in the field. The unparalleled efficiency and effectiveness of our Command Center, and our fleet of Mobile Command Centers and SmartTrucks, has transformed Brosnan’s service delivery.
For almost 25 years, Brosnan has evolved as risk has evolved by providing security solutions that not only help protect against threats, but identify and mitigate issues before they become a threat.
Brosnan’s shift from the historical delivery of labor-based security to technology-infused risk mitigation solutions has provided a safer and more secure environment for our clients. The unwavering commitment to identify, test, and pilot innovative best-in-class security technologies has redefined our service delivery. Over its history, Brosnan has consistently seized opportunities to meet changing client needs.