Scheduling Interviews NOW – March Events
Multiple Shifts / PT to FT Opportunities / Paid Training and Uniforms
$14 - $17 Per Hour
Brosnan Risk Consultants (BRC) is seeking licensed, and experienced Special Event Security
Officers for our Chicago market. BRC provides exceptional security services in over 30 States
nationwide. We offer full-time and part-time positions (Monday-Sunday), competitive pay, and
paid training sessions conducted by our highly skilled team of professionals. We value our
employees and clients above all else, and pride ourselves in promoting a positive, professional
work environment. With Brosnan there will be ample opportunity for growth as we believe in
recognizing our team’s daily efforts through promotion and merit-based awards. For
immediate consideration, apply to our job listing with your complete and up to date resume.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Act as a crime deterrent while maintaining a positive and professional demeanor at all times.
- Provide exceptional customer service while maintaining a safe and secure work environment.
- Notify supervisors and on-site staff of any irregularities, suspicious activities, security breaches and/or safety hazards.
- Conduct standardized reports that are prompt, professional and accurate relative to incident.
- Keep record of store inventory and merchandise.
- Must embody and promote company values while operating as a highly visible deterrent on site.
- Perform various job related duties as assigned.
- Valid Security Officer License
- Valid State Issued Driver’s License (Driving Positions Only)
- Must have successfully completed all stated mandated training
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must project a professional appearance
- Must have a reliable form of transportation to event location
- Project an impression of control
- Former Military or Law Enforcement background a plus