Unarmed Security Officer - Licensing $ Assistance Available - Reply today to schedule immediate hiring interview.
Paid Training - Monday 8/26 ACT NOW - Must have Valid Drivers License!
NEW LOCATION - Scheduling Interviews for Immediate Hire. First, Second and Third Shift: Full Time or Part Time Availability - Limited Number of Slots - Please Include Current Resume
We are looking for polished, unarmed Security Officers that have retail and customer service and leadership experience that want to join our team of professionals and enjoy a rewarding career. Full-Time or Part-Time / Morning, Afternoon and Evening shifts available in Spokane, WA. Former military and law enforcement experience desired.
This is a high visibility, constantly moving patrol detail, requiring client engagement. Great starting opportunity for leadership positions.
· Foot patrol of store interior
· Vehicle patrol of parking lot
· Provide an alert presence that deters violent criminal activity / Impression of Control
· Provide customer friendly atmosphere
· Report to work on time, every time / Prompt
· Present an image of confidence / Professional
· Customer focus / Engagement
· Provide intelligent, timely reports
· Second & Third shift priority
· Site supervision potential
· Military Veteran with an Honorable Discharge
(Military experience can be substituted with Law Enforcement Experience or 60 College Credits)
· Must be able to obtain have a WA (Unarmed) Security License
· Must have a valid, state issued Driver’s License and clean driving record
· A US citizen or an alien lawfully authorized to work in the United States
· Must present a professional image
· Excellent communication skills, outgoing personality
· Keen attention to detail
· Punctuality, no tardiness accepted
· Must own a smartphone for scheduling and clocking in / out
· Ability to stand and walk an entire shift
· Reliable transportation and proximity to site(s).
· Supervisory experience a plus
· Prompt / Professional / Engaged