Scheduling Interviews for Immediate Hire - Apply Today
Scheduling Interviews for Immediate Hire. Area of Responsibility: Tacoma WA - Respond with a current resume.
The pay rate, depending on experience starts between $18.50 per hour.
We are looking for polished, unarmed Operations Manager / Field Supervisor that has retail and customer service experience that want to join our team of professionals and enjoy a rewarding career. Full-Time, Former military and law enforcement experience desired but not mandatory. WinTeam experience a large plus.
Below is a description of the responsibilities for the Officers under the supervision of the Ops Manager. The successful Operations Manager candidate will be responsible for the oversight and scheduling in the market and act as the local point of contact between Brosnan and the Client. They will also be visiting the locations and in the event of a call out will be required to fill in until a replacement is found.
This is a high visibility, constantly moving patrol detail, requiring client engagement. Great starting opportunity for leadership positions.
· Foot patrol of store interior
· Vehicle patrol of parking lot
· Provide an alert presence that deters violent criminal activity / Impression of Control
· Provide a customer friendly atmosphere
· Report to work on time, every time / Prompt
· Present an image of confidence / Professional
· Customer focus / Engagement
· Provide intelligent, timely reports
· First / Second shift priority
· Site supervision potential
Qualifications: (Ops Manager / Field Supervisor)
· Military Veteran (honorable discharge) law enforcement experience preferred (60 hours college credit substitute)
· Minimum of 3 years of security leadership experience
· Must have a valid, state issued Driver’s License and clean driving record
· A US citizen or an alien lawfully authorized to work in the United States
· Must present a professional image
· Excellent communication skills, outgoing personality
· Keen attention to detail
· Punctuality, no tardiness accepted
· Must own a smartphone for scheduling and clocking in / out
· Ability to stand and walk an entire shift
· Reliable transportation and proximity to site(s).
· Supervisory and scheduling experience required
· Prompt / Professional / Engaged