Job Title: Security Officer Unarmed - Corporate Environment -- Colorado Springs, CO
Brosnan Risk Consultants is seeking an experienced Unarmed Security Officer in the Colorado Springs, CO area. Our company provides exceptional security services in over 30 States nation-wide. We offer full-time and part-time positions (Monday-Sunday), competitive pay, and paid training sessions conducted by our highly skilled team of professionals. We value our employees and clients above all else, and pride ourselves in promoting a positive, professional work environment. With Brosnan there will be ample opportunity for growth as we believe in recognizing our teams daily efforts through promotion and merit based awards. For immediate consideration kindly apply to our job listing with your complete and up to date resume.
Summary of responsibilities:
- Act as a crime deterrent while maintaining a positive and professional demeanor at all times.
- Provide exceptional customer service while maintaining a safe and secure work environment.
- Notify supervisors and on-site staff of any irregularities, suspicious activities, security breaches and/or safety hazards.
- Conduct standardized reports that are prompt, professional and accurate relative to incident.
- Must embody and promote company values while operating as a highly visible deterrent on site.
- Perform various job related duties as assigned.
- Thoroughly examine doors, windows, and gates to ensure proper function and security.
- Report any facility issues such as fire hazards and leaking water pipes.
- Request emergency personnel for high-risk situations.
- Ensure only badged employees enter the building and follow the proper protocol.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have successfully completed all stated mandated training
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience in retail security
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must project a professional appearance
- Must have a reliable form of transportation
- Must have a basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Law enforcement or military experience preferred but not required