- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you ready to advance your career to the next level? Are you a passionate hospitality professional? How about Hands on, energetic, and honest? Tharaldson wants you!
We provide a friendly, professional place to work and have fun, with opportunities for advancement and career growth. A strong company culture inspires staff to achieve the highest service standards in hospitality. Tharaldson has 83 hotels nationwide and will be doubling in size in the next 3 years, providing huge potential for all of our team members!
What We Offer:
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- Competitive pay
- Daily Pay
- Flexible work schedule
- Comprehensive benefits for you and your family including (medical, vision, dental, 401k, Profit Sharing)
- Paid vacation
- Daily Pay Option
- Supervise banquet staff during assigned functions, ensuring staff performs in accordance with established guest service and sustainability standards.
- Assist with the planning, organizing and execution of all banquet functions including, but not limited to, breakfast, coffee breaks, luncheons, dinners, and cocktail receptions.
- Check Banquet Staff’s Event Orders to ensure that all information is accurate.
- Meet with the Chef and Banquet Manager to review scheduled group's menu and equipment requirements.
- Check room set-up to see that Banquet Event Order directions are completely followed.
- Act as point of contact for group representatives
- Communicate all Banquet Event Order changes to catering or convention services office and affected departments.
- Coordinate with banquet staff set-ups, changes, and time schedules for all functions.
- Verify staffing levels for the next day's functions.
- Adjust schedules accordingly through the addition or cancellation of servers, bartenders, and/or housepersons.
- Operate as a banquet server when needed, setting up, greeting, and serving the guest, and breaking down the function.
- Inspect banquet areas at end of function to ensure all equipment is returned to its proper area and all areas are clean.
- Works closely with kitchen personnel to coordinate cooking, food presentation and delivery times.
- Responsible for banquet/meeting room monthly inventory of display ware, tables/tablecloths, glasses, silverware etc
- Knowledgeable of meeting space AV system and able to assist guests
- Abide by all state, federal and corporate requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
- Oversee staff to ensure that proper liquor controls are in use.
- Work schedule varies and will include working on holidays and weekends.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting to 35 pounds, bending, and reaching, stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
What We Are Looking For:
- Preferably 1+ year of similar experience in Banquets
- Hilton Brand Experience preferred.
- Knowledgeable in Micros, Inventories, Scheduling, and Ordering.
- Open Availability
- Education Preferred of High School degree or better
Broomfield Homewood Suites & Hilton Garden Inn
Get fresh Banquet Captain jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.