Brookside Properties, Inc. Oak Ridge, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Responsibilities include the following but are not limited to those listed. Additional duties or job functions that can be performed safely may be required as deemed necessary by Brookside.
· Completing service requests and make readies within the Brookside standard.
· Operating the maintenance department within the financial guidelines of the property.
· Maintaining the property during emergency situations such as fire, flood, and weather-related events.
· Ensuring that all afterhours calls are responded to in a timely manner.
· Interviewing, screening, and recommending any potential service, custodial or grounds personnel.
· Training of all service, grounds and custodial personnel.
· Researching and evaluating all current and potential products used in the maintenance and upkeep of the property.
· Overseeing the inventory, ordering, delivery, and upkeep of all necessary supplies and equipment for the service, custodial, and grounds departments under the direction and with the approval of the Community Manager.
· Assisting in the disciplinary or promotional recommendations required for all service, custodial and grounds personnel.
· Ensuring a professional appearance (uniformed, when applicable, including the employee ID badge) and attitude, at all times, for yourself and all service, custodial, and grounds employees.
· Having thorough knowledge of all Brookside policies and procedures
· Ensuring through constant supervision and review that all service, custodial and grounds personnel are operating within Brookside regulations.
· Scheduling and direct supervision of all in-house and/or vendor work.
· Ensuring a timely and courteous response to service requests, make-readies, etc. by analyzing and resolving work problems, or assisting co-workers in the same manner.
· Scheduling and performing preventative maintenance.
· Ensuring that personnel in all departments operate within OSHA and EPA standards as well as follow all Fair Housing regulations.
· Reporting any unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the residents or the property.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to execute each essential duty in a satisfactory manner. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
· A high school diploma or GED is required, in addition to one to six months related experience and/or training.
· Strong HVAC experience is required. Having EPA certification (Type II or Universal) is preferred.
· The ability to apply common sense understanding in certain situations, and to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
· Basic computer skills including the knowledge of how to recognize and operate a mouse and keyboard.
· The ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure.
· The ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals, as well as write routine reports and document incidents is essential.
· The ability to effectively present information to residents, employees and vendors.
· The ability to walk the property frequently and regularly while being exposed to outside weather conditions.
· The ability to climb stairs and ladders as business dictates.
· The ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and on rare occasions, move over 100 pounds.
· The employee is also occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, high precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; and risk of electric shock.
Brookside Properties, Inc.Why Work Here?
Well-established property management company w/ excellent benefits, great networking, and opportunity for growth.
We are a growing, full-service real estate firm engaged in the business of managing, leasing, selling, purchasing and developing commercial and multifamily properties throughout the Eastern United States. Today, we manage and/or lease more than 150 properties located throughout Georgia, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Arkansas, Michigan, and Tennessee. We employ 400+ professionals including more than 50 property managers in order to provide our clients with superlative, comprehensive real estate services. We are a growing company with opportunities for advancement for the right candidate. Send us your resume, and let’s see if we’re a fit for each other!
AddressOak Ridge, TN
Real EstateView all jobs at Brookside Properties, Inc.