MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE
We are looking for motivated, thoughtful and honest. You demand excellence from yourself and enjoy making a Monday cup of coffee for a resident; because you know the importance of building that relationship.
Spreading positive energy to your coworkers and community comes naturally to you. You’re dedicated and communicative.
Brookside’s success is based on integrity - you do what you said you would do, when you said you would do it and how you said you would do it.
Sound like you? Then read on!
How You Add Value:
Build relationships with property owners, contractors and residents to enhance experiences and create trust
Keep high occupancy by filling vacancies, increasing resident renewals and attracting new prospects
Resolve resident concerns and emergencies efficiently with leasing and maintenance teams
Accomplish financial objectives by collecting rent and staying within set budget
Maintain building standards by executing proactive oversight, maintenance and problem prevention
Create brand and market community based on the needs of prospects and residents
- List and Lease available homes
- Market available homes
- Host open houses and other events
- Prepare market analysis to help determine property value
- Ensure Property is kept up to standards of the Company
- Previous experience in leasing, marketing and customer service
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills