Commercial Construction Estimator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position is located in Fort Myers, FL, and requires you to relocate. Relocation assistance is negotiable.
Brooks & Freund, LLC is currently seeking an Estimator. This position is open to recent college graduates and/or individuals with a solid construction background. Estimator will be responsible for assisting the estimating department with all facets of the bidding process.
- Plan reading and quantity take-off
- Communicate directly with subcontractors, architects, engineers, and owners
- Perform administrative tasks to support the estimating department
- Determine scopes of work and assist with all estimates
- Maintain various estimating and project logs
- Distribute required information and supply subcontractors with project information as needed
- Contract review and generating requests for information (RFI's)
- Assist in development of schedules for various projects
- Tracking of historical costs
- Assist with permitting and project start-up
- 4 year degree in Building Construction is preferred but not required.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to read, understand and organize construction plans and specifications
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and with minimal structure while exercising great judgment
- Strong Ability to multitask, prioritize, and work well under pressure to meet established deadlines
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Project, Power Point, Word, Outlook)
- Paid vacation
- Group health plan
- Group dental plan
- Long term disability insurance
- Sick pay
- 7 paid holidays
Compensation commensurate with experience.
Brooks and Freund
AddressNew York, NY
Get fresh Assistant Relocation Assistance jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.