- Expired: January 23, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Brooks Instrument, a global manufacturer of flow and pressure measurement and control products for critical applications, and a division of ITW (A Fortune 200 Company) is seeking candidates for a Service Coordinator. This position will be based out of our headquarters location at Hatfield, PA (Suburban Philadelphia). Brooks maintains manufacturing, sales, and service center facilities around the world, and our products are used in laboratory and process applications in end markets such as: life sciences, petro-chemicals, semiconductor, analytical instrumentation, nuclear, and solar cells.
The Service Coordinator will provide computer, email, and phone support to the Service and Repair department and customers during the disassemble, cleaning, reassembly, troubleshooting, testing and calibration of flow measurement controllers.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Communicate effectively with customers and sales representatives using phone, fax, voice mail, email, and other tools to fully understand customer’s application(s).
- Prepare quotations for repairs; issue Return Material Authorizations (RMA); prepare order information (verifying Purchase Order information to RMA information) for entry; establish special issues to engineering and quality control and expedite open repair orders.
- Processing Credit return, Warranty Replacement Orders, Credit Card information and adding new customer accounts or addresses to the systems in preparation for order processing.
- Establish if retuned goods are repairable; determine feasibility of repair versus new equipment; and advises customer or sales representative of findings.
- Assist customers and Sales Representatives with any complaint, using the formal customer complaint process when appropriate
- Schedule work load for service and repair technicians; maintain inventory levels; and order special parts required.
- Preparing for and participating in daily GEMBA meetings.
- Ability to size equipment to meet customer specifications.
- Keep current with technological and competitive developments and customer portal sites.
- Participate in root cause analysis when order discrepancies take place
- Provide first level support for Brooks’ customers and representatives.
- Regular attendance and the ability to follow all safety procedures.
- Ability to work closely with others in a team environment.
- Support company continual improvement initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Excellent demonstrated customer service skills with the ability to maintain positive relationships through problem resolution.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to get along with others in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task and engage with multiple customers simultaneously while interacting with other internal departments.
- Ability to follow all safety procedures.
- Associates degree in Technology or Technical Field, or minimum 2 years’ experience with industrial measurement and control preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word and MAPICS a plus.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience with specification and/or quotation of industrial instrumentation or similar portable experience in a customer service role preferred.
Our employees enjoy competitive, merit-based salary plus excellent benefits including:
- Health and dental insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance / Short and Long Term Disability
- 401K plan with generous company match
- Vacation, personal days and holidays
- Continuing education reimbursement program
- Flexible spending accounts
ITW Company Overview
ITW was built on innovation and the strength of new ideas. These values have helped us expand into multiple platforms in nearly 60 countries. But at each of our businesses, the independent entrepreneurial spirit and freedom to innovate remain strong. It’s the highly talented people at ITW businesses all over the world who drive our success through new products and customer driven solutions. Together, we are ITW—a Fortune 200 company that has prospered for 100 years, and changed the way people live and work, all over the world.
Please visit our website: http://www.brooksinstrument.com/
Brooks Instrument is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without required to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
ITW is an equal opportunity employer. We value our colleagues’ unique perspectives, experiences and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
BusinessView all jobs at Brooks Instrument