Join Mission foods as an independent operator of the fastest growing food vendor product line in the country great pay and minimal hours once trained and within 6 months should be able to accomplish job in 3 days, plenty of growth for the right motivated individual. Routes available are in the Frederick county area .
Fills customer orders by driving to customer accounts; unloading and shelving product.
* Fills orders by verifying warehouse pulls; loading truck.
* Delivers orders by driving to accounts; unloading order; stocking shelves; obtaining receipt signature.
* Merchandises product by recommending and setting-up displays; noting and reporting competitor displays.
* Retrieves damaged product by loading product; issuing credit.
* Completes reports by logging call results; maintaining vehicle records; recording competitor actions.
* Keeps vehicle operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; performing preventive maintenance; scheduling repairs.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
* Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Customer Service
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Equipment Maintenance
- Energy Level
- motivated individual will have of room for growth in fastest growing product line in the country minimal hours great pay