This job listing expired 7 days ago
Priorities: Customer Service, Quality Control, Communication, and Account Management
•You Should Have:
•• 5+ years Supervisory experience required
• 3+ years of quality control or other relevant experience
• Experience in cleaning industry or hotel
• Must be open to a very flexible work schedule Daytime, Evenings, Nights and weekends.
• Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
What does it take to be successful in this role?
• Proactive approach to problem solving and managing client relationships.
• Communication: talk to employees, and work with management to make sure the job gets done. Being able to clearly explain what needs to be done will be necessary.
• Attention to Detail: Quality control and making sure cleaning, upkeep and safety standards are maintained at each client.
• Leadership Skills: Motivate and coordinate employees.
• Planning and overseeing building work/renovation
• Managing, coordinating and supervising vendor services
• Managing and supervising staff - cleaning specialist. Ensure efficient utilization of cleaning staff.
• Communicating with all management to report problems and solutions.
• Managing inventory supplies and reorder as needed for each site.
• Conduct and document daily inspection of accounts.
• Committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience that results in high customer delight and satisfaction.
• Proven ability to interact with a range of individuals from a day-to-day contact to executives level.
• Ensure assigned cleaning specialist success, knowledge and training according to client"s expectation and needs.
•Conduct follow up phone calls with prospective customer and current clients
•Ability to learn new software quickly and efficiently
•Must be able to compose professional speaker to clients, staff and vendors
•Check deadlines on incoming requests and put preliminary work in play
•Handle all inquiries by clients and staff
•Excellent follow-up skills
•Excellent customer service skills
•Do phone surveys/inquiries as needed for clients about service
•Communicate employee call outs
Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce
Browse Maintenance Supervisor Jobs in Brooklyn, NY
ACMH, Inc. Bronx, NY
Scientific Search Neptune, NJ
Community Property Management Livingston, NJ
Dynamic, full-time, Resident Facilities Manager / Maintenance Supervisor position available at an outstanding apartment community in the Livingston/West Caldwell, NJ . We are seeking a positive, hard ...