Brookhaven Hospital is Tulsa’s Premier Mental Health and Brain Injury Rehabilitation Hospital
We are currently seeking a Full-time Director of Quality Assurance to ensure high quality services and cost-effective outcomes via our performance improvement activities. The Director assures compliance with federal regulatory and accreditation standards applicable to overall hospital practices. The position reports directly to the hospital administrator.
Responsibilities Director of Quality Assurance:
- Remain current on federal regulatory and accreditation standards, and ensure compliance throughout the hospital
- Oversight of the hospital’s Risk Management, Performance Improvement, and Infection Control analysis, planning, implementation and evaluation
- Collaborate with hospital departments, Medical staff, and committees to achieve desired outcomes
- Demonstrate respect and regard for the dignity of all patients, families, visitors, and fellow employees to ensure a professional, responsible, and courteous environment
Requirements for Director of Quality Assurance:
- Must have supervisory experience with compliance initiatives with State Department of Health, CMS, Joint Commission and CARF
- Must be a licensed RN in Oklahoma, BSN minimum, knowledgeable of specialty healthcare facilities related to mental health, neuro-rehabilitation, disability, and case management practices
- Prefer an individual with a Healthcare Quality Assurance/Performance Improvement Certification or capable of attaining certification
- Must demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, Commercial Insurance and Workers Compensation with regard to compliance with funding issues
Benefits for Director of Quality of Assurance:
- Attractive benefits package included. Salary will be commensurate with experience and skills.
- Eligible for sign-on bonus
- 401K match
Why Work Here?Brookhaven Hospital is a 64-bed hospital that provides treatment to adults with behavioral health and substance abuse conditions, and neurologic disorders such as acquired brain injury. Brookhaven Hospital provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Transforming lives with hope, healing and recovery!