Brookhaven Hospital is Tulsa’s premier Mental Health and Brain Injury Rehabilitation Hospital. Our Joint Commission accredited, CARF accredited and CMS certified, 64-bed hospital provides treatment to adults with behavioral health and substance abuse conditions, and neurologic disorders such as acquired brain injury. We are looking to expand our exceptional, multi-disciplinary treatment team by enhancing our nursing department with the following three positions:
Director of Nursing - We are seeking a seasoned professional to serve as a senior-level manager on our hospital’s leadership team. This position will report directly to the Administrator/Chief Executive Officer. Requirements:
- Experienced Nursing Manager with knowledge of CMS conditions of participation, psychiatric hospital licensure, and Joint Commission/CARF regulations and standards
- Ability to manage departmental budget and staffing parameters of the hospital
- Must have at least three years of relevant experience in psychiatric nursing, and nursing administration. Experience in rehabilitation is very beneficial
- Staff training and Performance Management experience
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- A MSN and Oklahoma RN License (will consider BSN with 5+ years of psychiatric experience)
- Required to maintain current Level "C" CPR status
- Certification in the area of Infection Control and Prevention a plus
RN House Supervisors - two needed (FT Exempt and PT) - We are seeking two professionally-minded RNs who are looking for an opportunity to work as a team with our DON to efficiently and effectively manage our nursing department. The ideal candidates for the House Supervisor positions will have a BSN and three or more years’ experience in a psychiatric setting with some supervisory experience. These positions will work primarily evenings and weekends. Pay is commensurate with experience and we offer a generous benefits package and a sign-on retention bonus is available.
Individuals must hold a current Oklahoma license as RN and must be in good standing. A combination of experience in brain injury, behavioral health, and substance abuse fields are preferred. Extensive training is provided and includes certification as a Brain Injury Specialist.