Sign on bonus:
- Life Insurance
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supervises nursing care provided by nursing assistants, licensed vocational/practical nurses and others for whom they are administratively or professionally responsible.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organizational policies and applicable laws.
- Supervisory responsibilities may include:
- Interviews, recommends hires and (trains employees.)
- Plans, assigns and directs work.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and clinical expertise required to effectively supervise all nursing activities in the facility or the units to which assigned.
- Reviews and implements all nursing procedures and systems relative to the unit(s).
- Promotes and protects resident's rights; assists residents to make informed decisions; treats Residents with dignity and respect.