Brookfield Properties Denver, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Brookfield Properties, our success starts with our people. People like you.
We develop, operate, and manage more than 650 properties and 325 million square feet of real estate across the globe. It’s a feat that wouldn’t be possible without our team, a diverse group of creative visionaries and innovative experts who are relentless in pursuit of one goal: to ensure our buildings don’t simply meet the needs of our tenants, residents, and communities — but exceed them, every day.
Within our office business, this conviction guides every aspect of our work. Our signature structures not only define skylines but are also true destinations — bringing together office areas, retail spaces, and dining options all in one. And our high-end design capabilities and strong sustainability practices allow us to create properties that raise the bar for real estate everywhere. It’s why the world’s most respected businesses, non-profits, and start-ups choose us as their partner.
If you’re ready to be a part of our team, we encourage you to apply.
JOB DESCRIPTION / RESPONSIBILITIES
Provide administrative support to building managers
- General Office
- Assists or coordinates and arranges meetings and prepares agendas.
- Maintain inventory of office supplies for building use.
- Assist with preparing tenant correspondences or tenant memos.
- Oversee the sorting, organizing of tenant, vendor and administrative files - both hard copies and electronic shared files.
- Assist team with coordination of tenant & staff events/gifts.
- Take role of primary or secondary office floor warden.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
- Supports GM, PM, APM as needed.
- Performs switchboard, phone or front desk relief/coverage as needed (greet visitors, including the general public, customers, delivery persons and contractors).
- Assist with administrative duties when the Receptionist is out of the office.
- Tenant Relations
- Address tenant inquiries and dispatch complaints to appropriate departments.
- Follow-up with tenants to ensure services or matters are resolved timely and to their satisfaction.
- Monitor Angus daily and assist Engineering regarding work order issues, as well as maintaining accurate tenant information on the work order system.
- Interacts with tenants on a regular basis to foster ongoing relationships.
- Assist with tenant move-in/move outs
- Review tenant database on quarterly basis.
- Vendor Management
- Manage sign vendor and orders signage for new tenants.
- Manage landscape contract and duties.
- Manages janitorial and engineering uniform vendor.
- Accounts Payable
- Processes department invoices and expenses for payment in timely manner
- Process and issue purchase orders as directed by the building manager.
- Track receipts of materials or services purchased.
- Code and process invoices for approval and payment.
- Track actual and committed expenses and prepare budget variances.
- Accounts Receivable and Billing
- Prepare billings for tenant services.
- Maintain tenant billing files and certificates of insurance.
- Track and report tenant services for freight, fire-watch, and other provided engineering services for tenant billbacks.
- Review lease provisions pertaining to tenant services for purposes of billing.
- Update and maintain tenant utility consumption records.
- LEED Support Efforts
- Assist APM with coordination of annual Green Day/Earth day event
- Coordinate quarterly E-waste pick up events
- Work with LEED consultants as needed and compile/provide information.
- Assists/prepares vacant spaces to ensure they are always tour ready.
- Coordinate contractor/vendor access for construction projects - work with security regarding after-hours activity, loading dock, freight elevator requests, etc.
- Attend construction meetings.
- Responsible for administering the building pet registration process, if applicable
- Other duties as necessary
- Strong communication skills with the ability to maintain successful business relationships and contacts. Must have good grammar, ability to write clearly and concisely, and able to communicate with professionalism.
- Proven record of providing excellent customer service.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficient using office equipment such as personal computer, photocopier, scanner, fax machine, printer, and calculator.
- Proficient using software programs such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Able to perform telephone operations such as call hold, call forwarding, teleconferencing and other switchboard functions
- Regular attendance on site is an essential function of this position. Must be able to work consistently as scheduled during normal business hours. This position is not eligible for telecommuting.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Salary type: Non-exempt
- Pay Frequency: Bi-weekly
- Annual Base Salary Range: $25.00 - $31.25 per hour
- Medical & Pharmacy Coverage: Yes under Brookfield Medical Plan
- Dental Coverage: Yes under Brookfield Dental Plan
- Vision Coverage: Yes under Brookfield Medical Plan
- Retirement: 401(k)
- Insurance: Employer-paid life and short/long term disability
Powered by JazzHR
Real EstateView all jobs at Brookfield Properties