- Posted: over a month ago
If you've got a passion for excellence and a desire to make a difference in the lives of people, this might be the job for you! The Maintenance Assistant has the opportunity to positively affect the lives of people every day! This vital position plays a big role in our day to day operations by providing building and grounds maintenance support.
Qualified candidates will have practical maintenance or related experience. They will possess high personal integrity, a caring attitude and portray a positive image.
Join a team of highly committed professionals who have the opportunity to do what they do best every day in an exceptional environment where learning and growth is encouraged and supported.
We offer a world class facility and a competitive benefits package including:
- Vacation and Sick time
- 401K match starting at 3%
- Up to $3,000/year tuition reimbursement along with partnerships with Clarkson College, Bellevue University and Midland University for decreased tuition costs.
- Full benefits if working over 24 hours/week
- Student loan reimbursement program
- FUN environment!
We’d love for you to join our NHCA Silver Quality Award winning team!
* In order to protect both our team members and the senior population we serve, COVID vaccination is a mandatory condition of employment* and opportunities to receive the vaccine, free of charge, are available at Brookestone Meadows. *Certain exceptions, on a case-by-case basis, may apply
Real EstateView all jobs at Brookestone Meadows