- Provides diverse administrative and operational support to the EVP of Research and the department.
- General responsibilities include calendar management, deliverable tracking, meeting coordination, department communications, cross-functional collaboration and technical support.
- Qualified candidate should excel at time management and feel comfortable working in a fast paced and often ambiguous environment.
- This role will require a thorough understanding of the business and key relationships, exceptional problem-solving skills, ability to exercise considerable judgement and initiative, as well as a focus on continuous improvement.
- Minimal guidance is provided.
- • Heavy calendar management and gate keeping using knowledge of department organization, function, scope and priorities of EVP
- • Deliverable identification, tracking and organization
- • Drive communication and coordinate meetings between EVP and approx. 400 department employees/20 teams
- • Actively manage department contact lists/org charts
- • Create, manage and update content on department SharePoint sites and intranet pages
- • Collaborate with Senior Management, Program Management, Human Resources, Information Technology, Corporate Communications, Legal, Facilities and other Assistants on various projects and initiatives
- • Department event planning
- • Light travel and expense coordination
- • Understanding of company policies, procedures and resources, with ability to advise team members as needed
- • Other administrative duties & special projects as required
Experience and Required Skills:
- • Bachelor’s degree or 5+ years of relevant experience
- • Science or industry background preferred
- • Event planning and project management skills preferred