Window Treatment Installer
- Over a month ago
Window treatment installers are power tool enthusiasts, customer service experts, and installation masters. Our installers know how to work with and troubleshoot product while also communicating to customers effectively.
We're looking for serious individuals who want to grow in their career. If that's you, then apply with us!
Window Treatment Installers collaborate with the designer to:
- Address any potential installation issues
- They communicate with the client prior-to and in the home
- Set up the space for installation
- Document the process before leaving the space
- They are technologically advanced and know the methods of installing shutters, blinds, and shades.
- They are experts in relational communication and growth.
Installers are supported by scheduling staff, and master installers.
- Construction, installation, or related experience preferred
- Should be organized, and detail oriented and able to keep track of workflow
- Strong communication and critical thinking skills that adapt to different situations
- Must be self-aware and able to collaborate with different types of people
- Demonstrates being technologically savvy and have the ability to use hand tools as necessary
- Must be able to lift heavy objects and transport them according to standard procedures
You Will Get To:
- Develop innovative plans to execute your installations
- Prioritize your scheduled installation time
- Strategize how to take the measurements from the designer and coordinate the best outcome
- Communicate the process and technical aspects of the product to a client
- Work with state of the art Hunter Douglas products with automated capabilities
Who You Are:
- A person who is motivated by personal goals and team success
- A positive attitude and the ability to take accountability for your work will go a long way
- Collaboration, commitment, and innovation are key components of who you are
- A quick learner who will take what you learn and turn it into profitable skills for your career
What You’ll Love About Us:
- High-touch Training: Get hand-on access to resources and coaching
- Insurance: Health, Dental, & Vision
- Paid Time Off: We offer 10 paid holidays a year and your birthday after the first year
- Work/Life Balance: A set schedule gives you stability and balance
- Build your Career: We believe in growth opportunities as you build your career
- Company Culture: Enjoy an energetic and high-performing team in a laid back atmosphere
This is a full-time position with 8 hour shifts Monday through Friday 7:30am-4:30pm.
$17 - $23/hr
About Bazaar Home Decorating Center:
At our core, we are customer service specialists. The experience our clients have with our products, our process, and our team reflects our commitment to create positive shopping environments where ideas and individuals flourish.
At Bazaar we encourage personal ownership and innovation so we can all grow through team efforts.
We are also a premier Hunter Douglas dealer and a 3rd generation family owned business.
Brook Park For Designers Only
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?