Full-time 40 hours/week
- Reviewing general ledger accounts and preparing and adjusting journal entries
- Performing account analysis and reconciliation, including bank statements and general ledger accounts
- Maintaining general ledger charts of accounts
- Assisting with initial internal control evaluations
- Creating monthly, quarterly and yearly reports
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- One or more years of experience in financial accounting preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced technology skills required. Skilled in Excel, MS Office, and Enterprise Resource Planning software.
- Knowledge of and demonstrated execution of GAAP in previous positions.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
Brook Lane Inc