CDL Driver - Rolloff Driver II
- Posted: over a month ago
- $22 Hourly
Bronwick LLC works to find great candidates for companies we admire.
We are currently searching for a CDL Roll-off Driver in the Georgetown area who will operate a roll-off truck and transport loads to a designated landfill site.
Local routes only. Home every night! Overtime most weeks!
The Roll-Off Driver will deliver loads to a designated landfill site. The Roll-Off Driver operates company vehicles while servicing containers and is responsible for complying with local, state and federal regulations, as well as with company policies and procedures.
Responsibilities for the CDL Roll-Off Driver:
- Drive and work productively and safely in a professional manner
- Be responsible to report to work at scheduled time and in company uniform
- Maintain assigned truck - fueled, inspected, cleaned and required paperwork on board
- Responsible for and required to track personal DOT compliance, i.e. daily hours of service, and to report immediately to the supervisor if in danger of being out of compliance.
- Report any moving violations incurred during work hours to the supervisor at the end of the shift.
- Responsible for and required to report any personal moving violations or accidents to the supervisor within 72 hours.
- Responsible for maintaining a valid Medical Card and a valid Drivers License.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
1. High School Diploma or equivalent and one year of related medium or heavy truck driving experience and/or specialized training;
2. Excellent heavy truck driving skills;
3. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
4. Ability to independently operate commercial motor vehicles;
5. Ability to perform basic math functions; and
6. Ability to read and speak English sufficiently to converse with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records.
1. Valid Texas Class A or B Commercial Drivers License
2. Record of safe driving for the last five years as shown on current MVR, with no serious accidents or traffic violations
3. Valid medical card or the ability to obtain one
Class A CDL
Compensation Package Includes:
- Starting pay around $22/hour plus incentives.
- OVERTIME possible at time and a half most weeks!
- Full Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental available at a discounted rate for employee and spouse/family, basic life insurance plans, 401K, short-term and long-term disability insurance (covered by the company), PTO, and company paid holidays.
Bronwick Recruiting and Staffing
Transportation and Storage
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?