Brokers International [“BI”] is one of the nation’s largest and longest standing insurance marketing organizations, delivering fully integrated insurance, retirement, and wealth management solutions to 25 agencies and 2500 independent agents in 49 states. At BI, our passion is to help our partners succeed. We do this every day with industry leading marketing solutions, product support, and back office operations. We are a strategic growth accelerator for our partners.
Under the leadership of CEO Mark Williams, BI is making significant investments in talent, operations, sales and marketing capabilities, and digital platforms in order to step-change its ability to drive accelerated growth as a strategic partner.
BI’s culture is one of inclusion and passionate teamwork. You will be surrounded by individuals that are passionate about our company, our brand, the level of support we provide our partners, and working as one integrated team. Our core values are Teamwork, Work Ethic, Integrity, and Customer Service. If you are up for the challenge, come join us and be part of taking BI on a new journey of accelerated growth and success.
Review Annuity new business applications for good order to ensure timely placements of policies. This position works as the liaison between the carrier and the agent to gather outstanding information.
Essential Job Functions
- Reviews new business applications for missing information, accuracy of information, adherence to suitability guidelines and ensures it is in good order in a defined time standard.
- While maintaining composure and professionalism contact agents and carrier representatives via phone and email to gather missing information and provide status updates.
- Documents each customer service contact with agents and carriers in the CRM to provide an accurate and thorough record of the progress of the case.
- Submit completed applications to appropriate carriers for processing.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must display Core Values
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information; Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Must be able to handle customer interactions with confidence and tact
- Effectively use methods to accomplish more in less time
- Strong problem-solving skills
Experience and Education
- Prior financial industry experience is preferred. Prior customer service experience is required.
- Associate’s degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college plus one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Benefits & Perks
Brokers International offers a comprehensive benefits package including competitive pay, PTO, paid holidays, medical/ dental/vision coverage, Family medical flexible spending account, Dependent care flexible spending account, retirement plan options, employer paid short term disability, long term disability, and life insurance. We also reward our associates’ hard work with profitability bonuses and tuition reimbursement. We strive to provide a workplace that promotes health and well-being with a work/life balance. We have adjustable sit/stand desks, a gym reimbursement program and free, fresh fruit is available daily. We wear jeans every day and close every Friday at 3 p.m.
We do not sponsor employment visas.
Please apply at: https://www.biltd.com/careers/