Tier I Customer Support Rep will be responsible for providing customer service as well as technical support. This person will help the customer to properly understand the services provided and will field questions/concerns from the customer. This person will serve as front line contact with customers and will report any service issues or client concerns to the appropriate staff member(s). Tier I Customer Support Rep will work directly with customer support manager as well as other departments to address any and all client needs.
• Provide Tier I customer service/technical support as well as new client onboarding.
• Work directly with customers through email and phone to identify and assist with support issues
• Document all customer contact
• Relay customer feedback to proper channels
• Great verbal and written communication skills - you should be able to clearly articulate the clients needs to us and our services to the client.
• Great with people and great at fostering connections,
• Generate outbound calls and emails to existing clients
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects while meeting all customer expectations.
• A team player with a hands-on mentality and a ‘no task is too small’ attitude