We are seeking Counselors who hold a Masters degree or above and are independently licensed (LPC, LCSW, PhD, PsyD) - to provide a Faith Based approach to their style of counseling for individual or in group settings.
- Establish open lines of communication for individuals with mental or emotional issues
- Offer assistance to individuals with substance abuse issues
- Provide prevention-oriented therapy
- Implement and review treatment plans
- Collaborate with additional treatment providers and placement agencies
- Ensure all documentation is completed in a timely manner
- Minimum of 3 years experience in mental health counseling.
- Familiarity with community mental health resources
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong leadership qualities