FALL INTERN JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for an Intern to join our exciting and growing company. Your main responsibilities include conducting market research, product marketing and analyzing business data.
Our ideal candidate is able to interpret customers’ behavior and suggest creative ways to increase sales and brand awareness. If you have excellent communication skills and a passion for storytelling, data crunching or design we want to meet you. Ultimately, you will ensure our company’s sales and marketing efforts are on track to achieve our immediate and long-term business goals.
We are Broda, a leading provider of durable medical equipment for long-term care (LTC) facilities in North America. Broda provides a clinically relevant line of tilt-in-space positioning, mobility, rehab chairs and other seating solutions that have been improving people’s lives for more than 38 years. Grow your skills with a growing medical equipment company!
- Conduct research to analyze customers’ behavior (e.g. purchasing habits, gap analysis, sales trends, etc.)
- Identify and analyze competitors.
- Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing sales data.
- Collaborate with the design department to produce product support content.
- Create promotional content for new products/services.
- Passionate, enthusiastic individuals who are ready to take on a challenge and are committed to continuous learning and driving results.
- GPA of 3.0 or Higher
- 1 year of professional work experience.
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office and Excel.
- Data analysis and visualization
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
*We are willing to work around your school and work schedule. Please include your weekly availability in your cover letter.
Why Work Here?
Team Environment, Growth Opportunities, Flexibility, and Open Culture
Broda Inc. is durable medical equipment by MITY Inc. We proudly manufacture chairs in North America operating globally and under Broda Enterprises USA Inc. in the USA and Broda LP in Canada. Broda’s chairs and wheelchairs provide comfort in long-term care covering tilt-in-space positioning, mobility, rehab, shower, commode, rocker, and glider seating. Our mission is to provide exceptional comfort for geriatrics and seniors who need clinically proven support in assisted living, skilled nursing, hospice, and palliative care, home health, and independent living, as well as other environments. Comfort is Essential, and when it comes to providing comfort, Make Sure. It’s a Broda. Broda’s full line of tilt-in-space positioning chairs has been improving people’s lives for more than 38 years. For some, having the appropriate chair or wheelchair from Broda means relief from chronic pain, for others, it’s maintaining independence, and in many cases, it means getting out of bed for the first time in months to engage in their surroundings.