Full Stack Web Developer
- Expired: November 11, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Brockwell Technologies, Inc. (BTI) was founded in 1998 as a Woman Owned Small Business headquartered in Huntsville, AL. We provide top tier technical and engineering support services to some of the industry's largest company and government organizations. We believe creating a great employment experience starts with investing in our people, because they are our greatest asset. BTI is a six-time winner of the Huntsville/Madison County Best Places to Work award and certified as a"Great Place to Work".
To learn more about our company, pleaseclick hereto view our company website.
What We Can Offer You
- Great Company Culture-We've been recognized by multiple organizations likeBest Places to Work,Great Place to Work,Glassdoorfor our workplace culture
- Employer Paid Benefits- Basic Life and AD&D (Employee Only), Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Telemedicine, and Employee Assistance Program for employees and their families
- Paid Time Off- We provide a generous PTO plan that graduates quickly with the years of service, company paid holidays, and we offer employees a PTO payout
- Health Benefits- Blue Cross Blue Shield medical with FSA option
- Dental Benefits- Employer paid dental (base plan) with the option to add a dental buy up plan through our group plan
- Vision- Low-cost vision insurance
- Retirement- 401(K) Plan offered to all part-time and full-time employees aged 21 or older, we offer employees an employer contribution match, you are immediately vested, and at no cost to you accessto a personal financial planner
- Education-We provide both tuition reimbursement and continuing education/training reimbursement
- Flexible Work Models- In office, work-from-home, or hybrid schedules (determined by our customer)
- Other Benefits- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Voluntary Term Life Insurance and AD&D, Voluntary Spouse Life and AD&D, Voluntary Dependent Child Life and AD&D, Voluntary Accident, Referral Bonus Program, and so much more!
Brockwell Technologies, Inc. (BTI) is seeking a Full Time Full Stack Web Developer (Junior/Mid-Level) to support our customer in Huntsville, AL.
The candidate for this position will provide Mid-Level Web Development support for the suite of software tools that support organizations under the U.S. Army. The candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining web applications and the supporting the database infrastructure.
- Web development for various tools to include new features, enhancements and bug fixes following Agile software development principles
- Integration with SQL databases
- Investigate help desk issues to determine cause and appropriate solution
- Perform unit testing
- Participate in code reviews
- Update change request statuses on sprint board as they are implemented
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
To be considered for this position, you must meet the following minimum qualifications listed below:
- Experience with C#
- Experience with .NET Core 3+/.NET 5+
- Experience with Visual Studios (2017 or newer)
- Familiarity with database technologies such as SQL and NoSQL
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- Modern front end development experience with Vue or React
- Proficiency with MS SQL Server
- Model View Controller design paradigm experience
- Single Sign-on (SSO) experience with Active Directory Federated Services (ADFS)
- Agile Software Development experience
Other Required Skills:
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Desire to constantly improve your skillset and abilities.
To be considered for this position at mid-level, candidates must possess at minimum 3 years of relevant experience
To be considered for this position at junior-level, candidates must possess at minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience
Bachelor's degree in recognized engineering discipline or related technical field (4 years of experience may be used in lieu of degree)
- This position requires an active DoD Secret Security Clearance government security clearance as a condition for placement and continued employment. Applicants must be a U.S. citizen for consideration.
- Candidates selected for this position will be subject to a background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
BTI is an EEO/M/F/Veteran/Disabled Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer,and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The qualifications listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Get fresh FULL Stack WEB Developer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.