Job Location: Friendswood TX
We are seeking a Commercial Insurance Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping commercial customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Handle customer inquiries for commercial insurance
- Provide information about the commercial products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions to agency management system.
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving commercial products and services
- Have a very good understanding of accords and filling accords out.
- Previous experience in commercial customer service, sales. (2 years Min experience)
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Job will be working with commercial clients both new and current clients. Must have at least 2 years of experience working with commercial clients and Commercial Insurance Companies. Must be able to fill out accord forms and have a good knowledge of submitting commercial business to insurance carriers. Must have a P&C license from TDI.
ONLY APPLY IF YOU MEET LICENSE AND AT LEAST 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE WORKING IN A COMMERCIAL INSURANCE AGENCY.