Chef, Great Growth Potential, Tavern in the Square
Broadway Hospitality Group Cranston, RI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an up and coming Chef to join our team! You will directly supervise and coordinate activities of workers engaged in preparing and serving food.
- Oversee the daily operation of food service staff
- Monitor quality of products and services produced
- Adjust daily schedule for shift personnel to ensure optimal efficiency
- Manage inventory of ingredients and supplies
- Maintain health standards for raw and finished products
- Previous experience in food service or other related fields
- Knowledge of common food safety practices
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
Broadway Hospitality GroupWhy Work Here?
Growing restaurant group with unlimited growth potential!
Broadway Hospitality Group is a full-service hospitality group serving the Boston area since 2004. We have multiple brands including: Tavern in the Square, The Broadway, Tavitas. Our brands focus on casual dining with an emphasis on quality food prepared in house. All of our brands boast an extensive draft beer selection featuring local brewers and seasonal favorites. We have an unparalleled commitment to exceed our guests’ expectations and for this reason our brands have become the go-to place for so many. We are a locally owned and operated small business that prides ourselves on being a great employer by creating an educational experience while providing a fun and rewarding atmosphere for our Team.