CY Front Desk Agent
- Posted: 8 days ago
The Courtyard Boise Downtown by Marriott hotel features inviting, flexible spaces to work or relax in, free Wi-Fi throughout (DSL and wireless in rooms) The highlight of our lobby experience is The Bistro which provides guests with healthy food and beverage offerings in the morning and evening. The Crate features snacks and packaged meal options available 24 hours. This downtown hotel is also conveniently located adjacent to Boise State University, St. Luke's Regional Medical Center, Micron, and State of Idaho Offices. We offer complimentary Boise Airport shuttle service, a well equipped fitness center, 24 hour business center and boarding pass print stations. Experience why the Courtyard Boise Downtown is the perfect blend of atmosphere, value, location and service!
Checking people in and out. It's a no brainer, right? Often during the first encounter, you understand that your interaction can set the tone for the entire guest experience and potentially impact the entire brand! Your genuine warmth and helpful nature enable you to rise to every occasion, from cheerfully greeting the excited family on a vacation adventure to handling the travel-weary guest's request with prompt courtesy. As a Front Desk Agent with Interstate, you'll have many opportunities to brighten someone's day.
- Provide that critical first impression to our guests and have a natural passion for delivering exceptional service.
- Welcome and serve guests in person and over the phone every day.
- Enjoy solving problems, be comfortable using a computer to check guests in and out, and handle cash and credit card transactions accurately and confidently.
Fundamentals to be successful in this role, you must have excellent English communication skills and be able to read, write and speak fluently. You will regularly use a computer and different software. This position requires continuous movement, and occasionally, you will have to lift or move up to 20 pounds.
- Must have excellent English communication skills and be able to read, write and speak fluently.
- You will regularly use a computer and different software.
- This position requires continuous movement, and occasionally, you will have to lift or move up to 20 pounds.
Block 22, LLC is proud to offer a comprehensive benefit package to its employees.
- Medical, Dental and Vision is offered the first of the month following your hire date
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Educational Assistance
- Employee Lunchroom
- Vacation time accrual each pay period
- 401K program with a company match after completing one year of service
- Free parking at our location
Successful candidates exhibit the core values of Teamwork, Respect, Integrity and Passion while delivering our core purpose of serving and inspiring our communities by creating memorable experiences through integrity and teamwork.
Broadway Hospitality, LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?