Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.Job Description
Broadridge is hiring! We are seeking a Financial Analyst/Fund Accountant to join our team of highly-skilled individuals with various levels of experience and diverse backgrounds in the Fund Accounting Group at our Phoenix, AZ office.
As a member of this group, you will be primarily responsible for all aspects of day-to-day accounting for one or more assigned Unitized Fund accounts. You will prepare timely and accurate Net Assets Values and other fund accounting output for subsequent review; identify exceptions affecting accounting records and prices; communicate these issues to management and assist in their resolution. You will also assist in preparing client reports.
Former members of this team have gone on to larger roles (management, administration, etc.) within Matrix as well as the broader Broadridge organization, and you would have similar growth opportunities in this role. This role will provide you the opportunity to develop solid customer relationships, accuracy, partnership, and flexibility in a high pressure environment.
- Record accurately and in accordance with the Department policies and procedures such accounting records as securities positions, corporate actions related, and system entries
- Reconcile various accounts, or review reconciliations prepared by others, and promptly research and correct any variances
- Identify exceptions and problems affecting accounting records and prices, communicate issues to management and assist in their resolution
- Bachelor’s degree; exposure to finance or other analytical course work preferred
- Up to 3 years of experience in a finance and/or fund accounting capacity
- PC skills (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Demonstrated analytical and organizational skills
- Previous FINRA licensing a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.