Account Executive (Remote)
- Posted: over a month ago
Broadlume is looking for a driven Account Executive to tackle sales within the flooring industry. In this role, you will be responsible for business-to-business sales by conducting outreach to prospective clients, delivering pitches, nurturing relationships, and closing deals with flooring dealers and distributors. You will have the opportunity to gain a robust understanding of marketing within the flooring industry and to hone your skills at effectively overcoming the obstacles and objections that present themselves during the sales process. You will be given a targeted sales goal to achieve and will be provided with the resources and support you need to help you realize your sales target.
**This is a full time, remote position**
WHAT YOULL DO
- Manage prospects, build a network of clients, and acquire new businesses through sales pitches
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of company products and pricing structure
- Identify challenges prospects are facing by using effective sales technique, which leads to recommendation on a tailored and valued solution
- Effectively utilize Salesforce to manage accounts (e.g. pipelining, conversion metrics, etc.)
- Create and maintain a database of prospects to ensure organization and follow-up
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales metrics to ensure sales goals are met in a timely fashion
- Prepare and deliver effective presentations to customers as needed
- Attend trade shows to identify leads and deliver pitches on our solutions to prospects
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, 4% match)
- Life Insurance
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Family Leave
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Work From Home + Remote Office Allowance
- Wellness Resources & Lifestyle Perks
- Calm Premium App Subscription
- Stock Option Plan
Who We Are:
Our mission at Broadlume is pretty simple: simplify the complicated world of digital marketing for the flooring industry. The opportunity is massive, and we have the team to execute the visionexcept, well, for you.
At Broadlume, we are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Broadlume is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Broadlume